We’re pleased to announce that due to the combined efforts of UCR ITS, Education Abroad,
ASCUR, and Undergraduate Education, LinkedIn Learning is now available to everyone on campus,
including students, at no cost!
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning provides 24-hour access to high-quality, on-demand, online video courses and collections for professional development and training in specific skills, taught by industry experts. LinkedIn Learning has over 300,000 tutorials and 16,000+ professionally produced videos on a wide range of topics, including:
- Software: tutorials on all Microsoft Office, Stata, SPSS, MATLB, Photoshop, and more
- Academic: Study and writing guides, online learning tips, research paper citations and formatting, mindfulness, work/life balance, overcoming procrastination, and time management
- Life Skills: parenting tips, helping children learn online, cooking skills, budgeting, and more
- Leadership: models, styles, skill sets, management, group dynamics, service, impact and influence in leadership, leadership mindsets, goal setting, and others
- Career: job search skills, resume writing, interviewing, management, and job-specific Learning Paths to explore hundreds of professions
- Teaching and Learning: how to engage students in the classroom, communicating with students, student motivation, crafting effective feedback, crafting online courses, Canvas tutorials, and more
- Wellness: health and wellness, managing stress for positive change, ergonomics for online learning, breathwork for stress reduction, and others
- Research: data visualization, writing a research paper, research foundations, qualitative and quantitative research, EndNote, SPSS, and more
Why use LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning allows you to personalize your learning experience at your own pace, 24/7 from your desktop or mobile device. You can watch an entire course, or just individual videos within each course. Create collections of courses for completing at a later date, or follow complete Learning Paths on a topic. Once you complete a course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion that you can put on your LinkedIn profile.
Supplement your learning with job skills that are important to employers, learn a new skill, or pursue a new hobby such as photography. There are so many ways to use LinkedIn Learning that will enhance your personal and professional skills!
LinkedIn Learning for Students
Find tutorials on how to access LinkedIn Learning, and find suggested courses and other resources.