LinkedIn Learning for Students
When you finish a course, you can receive a certificate of completion. Print, email, or share the certificate on your LinkedIn profile.
How to retrieve your certificate of completion from LinkedIn Learning:
When you complete a course or learning path on LinkedIn Learning, you'll be prompted to add the certificate for the course or the learning path and new skills to your LinkedIn profile.
You can access the courses or learning paths you've completed from your Learning History page. To access your Learning History page:
- Click your profile picture in the upper right corner of your LinkedIn Learning homepage.
- Click Learning History from the dropdown.
From your Learning History page, you can add certificates for the courses and learning paths you've completed to your profile.
To add a course or a learning path certificate to your LinkedIn profile:
- Click More to the right of the course title you want to add.
- Select Add to profile from the dropdown.
- You won’t be able to add the course to your profile if you’ve not completed the course. Please review the course Content section to ensure each video has been viewed.
- From the confirmation pop-up window, check the Share with network box to send an update about your course completion on LinkedIn.
- If you want the update to be visible only to your 1st-degree connections, click the Share with: dropdown and select Connections.
- If you want the update to be visible to specific individuals, click Share with: dropdown and select Individuals. Type the names of your connections you’d like to share the completed course/learning path.
- Click Add to Profile from the confirmation pop-up window.
- If you don't wish to add the skill associated with the course or learning path, click on the skill to unselect it from the Skills that will be added to your profile section. If your LinkedIn profile already has over 50 skills listed, you won’t be able to add additional skills to it.
Important: If you’ve completed a course but it isn’t reflected on your Learning History page, please:
- Confirm each individual video in the course has a green checkmark. The green checkmark indicates the video has been viewed.
- Refresh the Learning History page. The course should now be marked as Completed.
- If you’ve refreshed your Learning History page and confirmed each video has a green checkmark, please clear your cache and cookies then return to the Learning History page. The course should now be marked as Completed.
- Once the course has been added to your profile, Add to Profile will change to On your profile within your Learning History page.
- Certificates for completed courses and learning paths can also be printed out in PDF format.
- We do not provide certificates for collections or individual videos.
- You can also delete your learning history once you’ve added courses to your profile.
UCR is contracted with LinkedIn Learning to provide its services for students through 2025. Upon graduation, students will have access to LinkedIn Learning for an additional 3 months.
The following LinkedIn Learning course collections can be applied to the EXCEL+ Career plus Leadership program:
- Career & Self-Development
- Community Engagement & Social Responsibility
- Critical Thinking
- Equity & Inclusion
- Leadership Development
- Research Literacy
- Technological Literacy
Other LinkedIn Learning Resources
Mindfulness, Stress Reduction, and Resiliency:
- Managing Stress for Positive Change (57m)
- Building Resilience (34m)
- Sleep is Your Superpower (34m)
- Mindfulness Practices (2h 3m)
- Managing Anxiety in the Workplace (1h 11m)
- Mindfulness for Beginners (2h 24m)
- Mindfulness at Work: The Basics (2h 35m)
- Meditations to Change Your Brain (2h 29h)
Student Success Skills:
Grad School Prep:
- The New Rules of Work (54m)
- Coaching Yourself to Career Success (41m)
- Insights from a College Career Coach (27m)
- Coping with Imposter Syndrome to Build Career Confidence (25m)